Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bored out of my skull

Ohayo Gozaimasu, Minna!!

Yeah. I know what you're gonna say. It's funny really, how I could post so regularly while my tests were on and now while I'm on holiday, I hardly post in here. Well, never mind that, I'm here now.

My holidays are dragging on. Each day passes by without me doing anything significant. Probably the only significant thing that I plan on doing these vacations is downloading the entire Gokusen series on torrent and CD writing the whole thing for carrying it with me when I'm stuck at my Grandma's with nothing to do. It's not that I hate going there, no, I'm not that kind of a person. It's just that I can't always keep talking to Grandma and Grandpa, now can I? They need their rest and I need my daily entertainment. So, Gokusen shall help me. At present, I'm still on episode 1 which has only finished upto 16.3% . As you can see, I have a long way to go...

I haven't heard any new Arashi or any other Jpop songs lately. After all, I'm not allowed to login too often. Uh-oh, my ototo's back!! I'm screwed! I gotta rush. See ya later!! Ja ne ^^

0 comments:

Search This Blog