Sunday, March 22, 2009

Watching Hana Yori Dango


Ok..first things first... :)

O-hisashiburi desu ne
!! ^^' I know I've been really lazy and not written in regularly as I promised I would but hey, better late than never? So, life's been really boring and slow and hopeless...the only few good things that happened were me making good, new friends, the possibility of Jun and Yukie getting together and the Return of Animax!!! Muahahahahahahahaha....

Anyway, so now I've decided to watch Hana Yori Dango. Yep, you got that right. The centuries old J-Dorama, you know. I never wanted to watch it 'coz Jun wasn't with Yukie. But hey, Shahrukh
and Kajol don't come together in all movies..but I still watch them, don't I? And I've heard a lot about it, so I should go and watch, ne? I also heard a few new songs that I shall talk about in my next blog. So until then, ja ne!
xxooooooxxx


The cutest couple in the whole wide world!! God bless them!! Jun/Yukie are the best!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog