Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Useless Day and more useless stuff...

God...today was one awful day!! My exam was a mess...I totally screwed up my economics paper and I don't even wanna think about what grades I'm getting for that one!! *shudders violently* Anyway, let's not think about what horrors the future holds for me....

Right now, I'm tired, sleepy, clueless about what I'll write in my History paper but luckily, it won't be the first time I open my book to study tomorrow...I've been more than regular and attentive in History class. It is one of my favorite subjects, after all...only after anime and drama though!!


So, I haven't done anything new at all...Oh yeah, I converted Gokusen episode 10 into a .wmv file since my Movie Maker acts all stupid and idiotic...I think that also happens to be the only useful thing I did today...

My cough and cold are gone (thankfully!) and I feel much better! Thanks to everyone who prayed...I love you all!! I'm waiting to post a fan fiction that I wrote ages ago on the fanfic site...I'm so bored of not receiving any reviews lately that it seriously bugs me...After that Ban/Nat fic...I hope to post a Saya/Hagi that's currently ongoing. And then, I will take my own sweet time and cook up a situation where in I can get into bed with my beloved Kougaiji-sama and turn it into a fanfic....hahahaha...just kidding!! But yes, it's been long since I wrote a Yaone/Kou fic...so I'm hoping to get some ideas soon...
Btw, he looks too much like the way I'm looking right now in the above picture.

I think I'll go now...I'm feeling bored, I have nothing to do...and I don't have much to write either. I'll write to you again sometime when I'm happy, is that ok? See ya then. Buh-bye. Ja ne ^^

P.S. I still haven't watched Hana Yori Dango...lolz...

0 comments:

Search This Blog