Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sleepovers and Reconciliations; New Friendships and Loneliness; Marriages and Fan Fiction alike!

Konban wa, Minna!

Never mind my lateness from now on. This will probably be a regular feature here...

So what all has happened in my life since my last post? Quite a lot. Let's begin with my birthday. I made up with my friends after a year and a half of fighting! So, we're back to being friends again! Kawaii ne? In order to celebrate this joyous occasion, I invited my oldest friend, Ginji, over for a sleepover! It was my first sleepover in 3 years...!

During the sleepover, Ginji became friends with my college friend, Niha. So that led to a new friendship! And the loneliness? Well, my mom's in the U.S. right now, far, far away from me. That's the cause of my loneliness...

Oh, good news! I got married! Kakkoii ne? To guess who? Tezuka Kunimitsu! If you believed that, you don't need me to tell you that you're a jerk...Of course, I didn't marry him really! It's just for a crossover fan fiction that Niha and I have planned. So, he's my imaginary husband (I shouldn't even have to tell you this; my real husband is Kenichi, right?LOL!). Btw, I dreamt of him last night! (When do I not dream of him?) Hope what everyone says comes true...If not for him then at least for Touya-kun!! *goes into depression*

And now, dear people, I must take your leave. It's kinda late here and I don't really feel like writing much. That's why I wrote a quick blog post today. I will post here with my usual vigor again but until then, you will have no choice but to wait. Hope to see you soon enough!

Ja na!!! ^^

P.S. Watching Ayakashi~Japanese Classic Horror at this late hour is doing me no good. I can't stop looking at the windows (just in case something or someone comes in!! KOWAIII!!!!!).

0 comments:

Search This Blog